1. Clean out my closet.
2. Clear away the clutter from my desk so I can actually work there.
3. Finish my WIP.
4. Take my writing career into my own hands. (More about this later)
5. Win the lottery.
6. Begin the final book of my Phoenix trilogy.
7. Start mapping out that YAish story lurking in the back of my head.
8. Run a half marathon. (With all these writing resolutions, I’ll have to step up the runs to counter the “writer’s butt”).
9. Become a better critique partner.
10. Give thanks every day for the little things.
11. Stop bumping my car into inanimate objects. (Actually, shouldn’t hit animate objects either)
12. Blog more. Whine less.
13. But not Wine less.
14. Learn a little French so I don’t go around speaking Spanish in Paris in the fall.
15. Play with my niece and nephew more.
16. And, finally, remember to say thank you to my blogger buddies who are also on their journey to publication. May 2012 be the year that our stories resonate with someone who needs them and may the Muse always whisper in our ears.