It’s a beautiful rainy Sunday and our new dog woke us up at 6:30 (sweet Charlie doesn’t realize mom and dad won’t be late to work on a Sunday). I should be composing a profound and educational blog, but I got nothing. So I thought I’d shared what I’ve been up to lately, because I sure as heck haven’t been blogging or writing.
1. Training a new dog.
2. Being trained by a new dog. (did I mention Charlie is an early bird)
3. Cursing the early on-set of fall allergies.
4. Considering LASIK because of said early on-set of fall allergies.
5. Freaking out over a laser in my eye.
6. Giving Phoenix the final edit before sending to my publisher. (See! That’s writerly!)
7. Cringing while my husband ruthlessly copyedits Phoenix.
8. Working on two major work events on back-to-back days. (Whoever scheduled these like this should be fired. Oh wait, that was me)
9. Dreaming of the re-write of Pardon Falls.
10. Planning some fun initiatives for my writers group.
I finished my re-read of Phoenix last night, so today will be filled with making those edits. My husband has about 1/3 left to go so I’m hoping that next weekend I’ll ship off the final-final-final to my publisher and let the book-making magic begin.
So, what have you been up to?
Happy Sunday! Cheers!